ComeTogether enables organizations from music, sports, live events, the arts and anyone with a fanbase or a community to offer NFTs with both physical and digital utilities to their fans/community. Unlock new revenues and increase engagement with NFT ticketing, collectibles and memberships.
ComeTogether was founded in 2018, in Thessaloniki, Greece. We are a team of eight passionate, smart and high integrity individuals, working mostly remote, spread across four countries (Greece, Germany, Nigeria, Qatar). In-person work is also an option in our offices in Athens and Thessaloniki. Having closed new clients and a new seed funding round, we are growing fast and are looking to attract additional team members of similar caliber!
Regarding the way we work, we believe company culture and values shouldn’t be an afterthought, even for an early stage startup. We want to work consciously and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Thus we have signed the Conscious Company pledge and are working towards implementing the core values and practices of this concept into our daily work. A Conscious Culture has one requirement: a growth mindset – a willingness to learn, try new things, fail, and push yourself to grow. Come join us on the adventure today!
We are looking for a passionate and confident sales professional who embraces challenges. If discovering prospects, introducing them to new opportunities for revenue and engagement of their audiences through NFTs with utilities, building relationships and eventually converting them, excites you, we think you’d be a great fit!
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the rest of the sales team (currently the CPO and partially the other two founders), as well as the marketing and product teams.
- Discovering, contacting (warm through intros and cold), creating need, building a business case, converting and maintaining the relationships with clients, both within the Greek market and in other markets, where the company has presence or is actively looking to expand (eg. Europe, UAE, Brazil, Saudi Arabia).
- Work with the company’s external business development partners and make the most out of their intros and market insights.
- Take ownership of your own prospects while actively contributing to managing prospects owned by others in the team when there is a need.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, contacts, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM (Hubspot).
- Contribute to the company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Effectively prioritize opportunities, and ensure an optimal level of satisfaction among customers.
- Enhance your sales skills through mentorship from other team members and potentially external experts, as well as from resources like books, courses and events.
- Attend industry events to network and meet potential prospects and partners.
- Learn from and help shape our company’s sales culture.
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- Prior success selling innovative and disruptive products.
- You know how to develop strong relationships and lead day-to-day interactions with your partners.
- Great communication skills, strong English and Greek skills.
- Creative contract negotiation techniques, deal structuring.
- Ability to proactively identify problems and solutions across teams and stakeholders.
- Ideally experience with CRM tools, like Apollo or HubSpot.
- Knowledge and passion about live events, music, sports and NFT industries is a plus.
- Sense of urgency, team player, eager to learn and evolve.
- Flexibility to travel for some deals or industry events.
- Remote-first workplace.
- Time away: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays + floating holidays. In total 28 days (8 bank holidays + 20 days off).
- Competitive pay.
- Great upside through significant equity.
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to resources, training, and conferences.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential.
- Relatively flexible working hours.
- Virtual and in-person team & company events.
In addition to our core values, ComeTogether is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth), medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.